PANTONE Solid Chips Replacement Pages (Refill) 2020 New 294 Colors
PANTONE Solid Chips Coated / Uncoated REFILL (Replacement Pages) , 294 new trend colors added!
Chip Replacement Pages help you keep your Pantone Chips books up-to-date with the graphics colors you reference and share most. Designers and decision makers can use the removable paper chips for mood board and palette development, specifying on product sketches, communicating color to clients, or bringing along to press checks.
- Pages formatted for use in Pantone Solid Chips books
- Each page sold individually
- Each page provides up to seven Pantone Colors with six individual 1.2” x 0.8” chips per color
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb coated and 80 lb uncoated)
- 294 new, trend- and market-relevant graphics colors added
- Available in any of our 3,026 spot and specialty spot colors, including the latest 112 colors
- Removable chip format has three-sided color bleed most ideal when evaluating color
- Each color displayed with its corresponding number and name
- Provides Pantone Spot colors in the easiest format for building palettes and mood boards, and for color specification, sharing, and evaluation
- An easy, affordable, and fast way to keep all Solid Chips or specialty color books up to date
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally
Learn how Pantone® Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).
**IMPORTANT: These pages are numbered for Pantone Chips books published after 2019—page numbers will not match those of older Pantone Matching System (PMS) Chip books.